Hello Everyone:
How everyone doing today, I hope okay. Well for me, I'm not feeling good today. But, I not to let it hold me down. I been watching and thinking about the people over in Haiti. How they have lost everything, plus their love one. My grand-daughter ask me is there anything that we can do to help, the people over in Haiti. I told her yes, we can pray for them and hope things get better for them. Today she came home with a flier from school saying they are putting a care package together for the people over in Haiti. I told her that a great thing they are doing, for the people over in Haiti. The care package consist of ( Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Hand Towels, Combs, Anti-bacterial of soap, and Gallon Zip Lock Bag). My question today is, How do you feel about, what going on in Haiti?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment