Hi Everyone:
How is everyone doing today, I hope everyone is doing great. Well for me I am doing great also.I been working in the Medical field for 26 years now and I just wanted to do something different in my life. I am working on my degree in Medical Assistance so I can work in a doctor office and open up my business in five years. This is my second year at Kaplan University. I hope to here from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish you all the luck with opening up your business in five years. I think its great that you have such strong goals. I really look forward to reading your posts.
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather!
ReplyDeleteHi Everyone:
ReplyDeleteHow everyone doing on this cold rainy day, I hope everyone is well. Well for me trying to stay warm and dry in this weather. This is 3rd week of this term I can't believe it. I was just thinking about what I was during three years ago when I first came to live in Indianapolis, Indiana. The only thing that I remember is when I with out applying for jobs and everyone was turning me away. Now look at me now, I'm in my second year at Kalpan, doing well, meeting new people. I been thinking what topic that I was going to write about. I narrow down to two Foster care Reform and health care reform. Let me know you think about it.
Hi Patrica!
ReplyDeleteIsn't the weather lovely here in Indianapolis? I don't know about you, but I'm ready for sunshine and flip flops! Congratulations on your second year here at Kaplan.. this is my second year as well, and I'm very excited to get into clinicals later in the year! I think both topics you have narrowed down are important for everyone to understand. However, not too many people think much about Foster Care Reform so I personally think that one would be interesting to look into to. Just my opinion :) Look forward to seeing what you choose!
~Hollie
Hi Hollie:
ReplyDeleteWhat part of Indianapolis you live in. I live off Marsh Road. I am excited also about getting started with my clinical later this year. I been thinking about writing about Foster Care Reform since I been doing research on it. I found it very interesting. Thank you for helping me make my mind up about what I wanted to write about. My chose is Foster Care Reform.
HI patricia,It's great that you are so determined to go forward in your education! I too am a class graduate of much earlier years, 1981 to be exact. I am working toward medical assisting certification. It seems to me that this field is a pretty stable one and I really do love to help people. Here's to a great second half!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Shug;
ReplyDeleteHow you doing today, I hope great. Well for me not feeling good today. But, I not going to let it hold me down. You know how we do, got keep going. Yes, it is a good field to be in. I been in the medical field for over 24 years and I love it, becuse I love taking of people also. Good Luck Shug!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete