I'm having a hard time with my blog tonight so I decided to put my grand-daughter on my blog. Her name Damiana, she was 4 years old when this picture was taken. She is now 8 years old now.
The blog this week is about prewriting strategies. Well for me when it come to prewriting strategies, I do my research first and print out what I need for my project. I also underline certain part and highlight. I also write now my though and take notes as well.
Everyday is a challenge to all of us. My day start early everyday, getting my granddaughter off to school, getting my father up for the day, sometime taking him to his doctor appointment. I think the only time that I ready have to study and do home work is at night. When the house is quiet and everyone is asleep. Sometime I be up until 2 or 3 in the morning. Talk to you soon!
I'm having a hard time with my blog tonight so I decided to put my grand-daughter on my blog. Her name Damiana, she was 4 years old when this picture was taken. She is now 8 years old now.
ReplyDeleteThe blog this week is about prewriting strategies. Well for me when it come to prewriting strategies, I do my research first and print out what I need for my project. I also underline certain part and highlight. I also write now my though and take notes as well.
Everyday is a challenge to all of us. My day start early everyday, getting my granddaughter off to school, getting my father up for the day, sometime taking him to his doctor appointment. I think the only time that I ready have to study and do home work is at night. When the house is quiet and everyone is asleep. Sometime I be up until 2 or 3 in the morning.
Talk to you soon!