Monday, February 8, 2010

Prewriting Strategies

I had a hard time this week, with my blog this week. I try to blog along with the picture that I posted with my blog. The picture on the blog is a picture of my grand-daughter, she was 4 years old when this picture was taken, she is 8 years old now.

The discussion for the blog this week is about, prewrting strategies. When it come to prewriting strategies, I do my research first and print out what I need for my project. I also underline and highlight certain parts. I also write now my though and take notes as well.

Everyday is a challenge to all of us. My day start off early, by getting my grand-daughter up and ready for school. I take to her bus stop every morning.When I through with my grand-daughter, I get my father up for the day or getting him ready for his appointment for the day. The only time I have free time is at night when everyone is gine to bed and is asleep. That the time that I can breeze and do my school work and have time for myself. Sometime I am up until 2 or 3 in the morning.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment