This week been crazy for me. I found out two week ago that I was a diabetes and I been trying to get control of it so I don't have to take any kind of medication for it. I went to the doctor yesterday and found that I have to take medicine for my diabetic. I am doing everything that I need to do to get off this medicine. Because it has some side effect to it.
Let talk about the rough draft we had to turn in Tuesday. I would like to say it was crazy for me. I didn't know where to star at first. Because it so much information out there about Foster Care. How they end up in foster care, how they deal with being in foster care and how they life turn out by being in foster care. I had to sit back and think about where to start at and where to end at. But I could had kept on writing about it. I also wanted to put down about a young man who I know. How he over came by being in foster and being homeless. I wanted to put it before my conclusion. Question: Where do you think, I should put this information?
Talk to you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment