Hello Prof. Wright and Class:
I would like to start of by saying hello to everyone and Happy Valentine Day to everyone. I hope everyone had a great day. The challenge that I been going through this week is with my father. I move from Cleveland, Ohio to Indianapolis, Indiana 3 years ago to take care of my father. For the past couple of week my father had been giving me a hard time. I have to sometime go to my room and pray and ask for guided, when it come to him. My father have cancer and he want to drink all the time, and it turning him into a person that I don't know. I know the saying when a person who are sick , they go into denial. If there anyone out there can help me and tell me what I can do about this situation. Please blog me back. Talk to you soon.
P.S. I feel like standing in the middle of the street and screaming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment